Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Rebirth

That was a snazzy title, eh?  (that's eh as in the sound you make when someone asks if you want a bite of their food right after you just ate, not the Canadian one, buddy)

So this is it.  The beginning, all over again - but the way I wanted to all along.  I started this as a project a few years back that I could anonymously ramble onto, but I've since had the realization that if everything goes as planned, I'll be eventually...revealing myself anyways - so why not now?

 To those who have been keeping up on here, Reddit, and over at BC, you know my aspirations.  I've been working on a book for quite some time now, and just recently got back to it.  My goal is for the end of the year, but we'll see.  I'll update that as it comes along, but that's not my main intention for the change.

Since I began this, my life has developed in multiple ways.  I've been in and out of a couple relationships, moved to a new location, started a new job, and become much more active in...activism.  I've always had my thoughts on touchy subjects, but it wasn't until a couple months ago that I began to really do my research.  I wont make this post too long, so I'll let the song playing on my Pandora station at the moment that is (very scarily) summarizing what I want to say: "It's so loud inside my head, with words that I, should have said" (Lupe Fiasco, Words I Never Said).

I've got some really big plans, and well developed goals now.  I'm a Leo, a born leader, and I wont stop until I'm where I want to be.  I'm going to leave that a bit vague for now on purpose.

That said, thank you to everyone that's inspired me to finally do this.  To the new, the world, that knows me as Aaron....thank you for checking this out.  I've put a lot of effort into, what I intend to be, a huge part of my life - this project.  It's more than this blog, and it's more than I can say in an introduction.  If you stick around, I promise you it'll be worth it.

I just wrote this in a single draft, so I'll apologize beforehand for the disorganization.  My next post will be stamped Rabal G.

-RG

Find me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment